Locked out of Win 11

Juliesanne

Reaction score
Several messages suddenly appeared on my screen all overlapping, so unable to read everything.
Essentially the message reads Do not restart your computer your computer is disabled as it's been infected with a Trojan. You must contact us immediately on phone number 020 4520 4845. I feel that this is possibly a scam. Can anyone help me with this problem. I'm disabled with hearing problems and and cannot hear correctly, so using a phone is not an option. Just as a matter of interest there are no confidential files on the PC as It's just use for my craft work

davehc

Reaction score
Do not contact them! It is a skam. You can restart your computer, but then you need to get rid of the virus - should there be one. What virus protection do you use?

Vote:

Bastet

Reaction score
If you didn’t click on any links then you should be OK.
I would scan with Malwarebytes & with AdwCleaner (which is also a MB program).
I would also clear the cookies, cache & history from your browser & add 2 factor authentication to all accounts which can use this.

Vote:

Ask a Question