Memory crash dump

cosmic52

Reaction score
Is it necessary for a cleaner to clean Memory crash dumps, I've never had this before. Now the cleaner seems to find hundreds of memory crash dumps in a scan of say between one minute?. Can this really be so, or is it the old snake oil con with these cleaners?.

Last edited:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
It is necessary to delete the file since it is very large everytime the system crashes, usually It will reside in C:\Windows folder

however this can be ignored by not creating is to set vis DISM++ at the section have marked below, usually I just disable all the .LOG files to be created ..

1700051984626.png

cosmic52

Reaction score
It just seem so unnecessary in the cleaner, it's never checked before. I can scan once and it's 200mb and check again and it's another 208mb within a couple of minutes, I think it's an exaggeration of wise disk cleaner to be honest or a bug.

cosmic52

Reaction score
Apparently most of the free cleaners are adding the dump sessions, which will make the clean up more alarming than it is obviuosly.

Ask a Question