Multi bureau et icone

marc_m54

Reaction score
Bonjour,
Je viens de découvrir la fonction multi bureau. J'en ai créé 3 et les ai renommés, en leur affectant des images de fond différent
Tout est nickel, sauf que l'intérêt était d'éviter les 150 icônes de raccourcis que j'ai sur le bureau d'origine
Tous les icones se dupliquent sur les 3 bureaux. Donc plus d'intérêt, si je n'arrive pas à sélectionner ceux que je veux garder dans chacun des différents bureaux. Peut-t-on copier ou détourner des raccourcis
Merci pour votre réponse
Marc

yodap

Reaction score
”Hello,

I just discovered the multi-desktop function. I created 3 of them and renamed them, assigning them different background images

Everything is great, except that the interest was to avoid the 150 shortcut icons I have on the original desktop

All icons are duplicated on the 3 desktops. So more interest, if I can't select the ones I want to keep in each of the different offices. Can shortcuts be copied or hijacked?

Thank you for your answer

Marc”

I won’t be able to check it out for a few days but could it be as easy putting the desktop shortcuts into a folder? Or would that happen on all desktops too?

Ask a Question