Printer driver problem?

Bee

Reaction score
My laptop isn't able to recognize my cannon printer. It wont work for plugging it in directly or via blue tooth. Please help O internet guru's

davehc

Reaction score
Trouble recently posted info on the latest update. here:

In the blerb, it states that the update, among other things, solves the issue of printers not bein recognised. Maye yours?

Bee

Reaction score
I GOT IT!! In the end, I went to the canon site that said they weren't going to be making a new driver for windows 10, that if one wanted the canon printer to just download the printer driver for windows 7 or 8, so I did that, then plugged it in (via usb) t0 my canon mp210, I chose the option to add the printer manually, found the canon mp210 which was not popping up before the windows 8 canon driver download, selected canon mp210, which then asked me if i needed the latest version of it, i said yes and with that, print success! Thank you for your guidance.

davehc

Reaction score
I GOT IT!! In the end, I went to the canon site that said they weren't going to be making a new driver for windows 10, that if one wanted the canon printer to just download the printer driver for windows 7 or 8, so I did that, then plugged it in (via usb) t0 my canon mp210, I chose the option to add the printer manually, found the canon mp210 which was not popping up before the windows 8 canon driver download, selected canon mp210, which then asked me if i needed the latest version of it, i said yes and with that, print success! Thank you for your guidance.
Well done! Mark the thread as solved if you like.

Ask a Question