Printing issue

Amadeus51

Reaction score
Ever since I got my new desktop. I have not been able to get my printer to work with it. The settings show the printer is the default printer, and is set up on the same wireless network. But it only sems to print from the attached scanner, but not from the files. It keeps insisting it is offline, even when it is turned on. I tried it both with and without the cord, but the result seems to be the same. Any ideas how to get it working?

HilKay

Reaction score
Ever since I got my new desktop. I have not been able to get my printer to work with it. The settings show the printer is the default printer, and is set up on the same wireless network. But it only sems to print from the attached scanner, but not from the files. It keeps insisting it is offline, even when it is turned on. I tried it both with and without the cord, but the result seems to be the same. Any ideas how to get it working?
I am having the same problem and have an excellent printer but can’t print any documents now. I am fed up!

Amadeus51

Reaction score
Is it possible that I need new drivers? The previous computer was on Win10. Does the change in the OS make a difference?

Ask a Question