Programmes Won't Open

SarahL

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.

I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly.

Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed, afterwards none of my installed software would open or if it did, it took about 20 minuted for it to open and then it was unusable. It affected Photoshop especially and this is something I use a lot.

The above prompted the reset. I thought it would help to solve things. I went through all the processes to set up my laptop again, I re-installed Photoshop and thought it would work as normal but I am having the same issue as before the reset.

I am now trying to uninstall one of the updates on my laptop and the uninstall has been stuck swirling around at 30% for at least 10 minutes now.

Can anybody advise me as to what might be wrong and how this problem might be solved, please? I need to be able to use my laptop properly and especially my Photoshop.

Thank you all, in advance, for all the help you give me. I appreciate it very much.

Ask a Question