Text on installs is Tiny and unreadable

EndZz

Reaction score
Has anyone seen an issue where text on an installation or some older type applications is tiny and almost un-readable? This is not due to the display scale, which is at 125%, changiing to 100% changes nothing, 95% of applications work just fine, I am unable to figure out how to adjust this text through normal methods, I assume this may need to be dealt with in registry but so far havn't found where to adjust this setting. Any help in leadiing me to the answer is very much appreciated.

Example Pic:

1686522792591.png

Bighorn

Reaction score
When I see that happen I hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or Ctrl key and roll the mouse wheel to enlarge things.

Vote:

EndZz

Reaction score
That doesn't work for installers. Word documents and other applications yes, but not installers or other old applications.

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score
Has anyone seen an issue where text on an installation or some older type applications is tiny and almost un-readable? This is not due to the display scale, which is at 125%, changiing to 100% changes nothing, 95% of applications work just fine, I am unable to figure out how to adjust this text through normal methods, I assume this may need to be dealt with in registry but so far havn't found where to adjust this setting. Any help in leadiing me to the answer is very much appreciated.

Example Pic:

View attachment 1148
Very often issues with software can be resolved by assuring you are using the latest version. For "Blender" the latest release is "Version 3.5.1" released April 25, 2023. Additionally, you may find a solution by visiting the application website and checking the support link: In this case the link is "https://www.blender.org/support/"

Vote:

Ask a Question