Windows 11 Insider Preview now available via the BETA channel

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You can now check out Windows 11 Insider Preview via the Beta channel (as well as the Dev channel). This must mean good progress is being made towards release, as a large number of people are going to see what Windows 11 is like if they're opted in to beta releases:

We are very excited to announce we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.100 to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel! We highly recommend Insiders in the Beta Channel check out this blog post from June 28th that highlights all the new things in Windows 11 to check out and give us feedback on as you use it! As always, be sure to check out the list of known issues in the blog post below on anything that could impact your experience on your PC. We have also added a few new known issues discovered from Insiders in the Dev Channel since the release last week.

NOTE: Insiders in the Beta Channel will not have Chat from Microsoft Teams. We will be looking to enable this for the Beta Channel in the coming weeks.

If you are in the Dev Channel, now would be the right time to consider switching to the Beta Channel if you want to stay on more stabilized builds of Windows 11. For those of you new to the Windows Insider Program and flighting of OS updates – check out this article for how flighting works. (We use the term “flighting” for the activity of releasing new OS updates to Insiders.)

HenryTheTwelfth

Reaction score
Apparently this is the option/channel of choice for most large groups of developers, too. So hopefully we'll see some apps that don't currently work get "fixed". (I personally only know of one, but that's just my personal experience. I'd bet almost anything there's at least a few more.)

Ask a Question