Windows 11 Specification errors

Falconite-9

Reaction score
Hi, I upgraded to Windows 11 by taking the install.wim file from a Windows 11 ISO, converted it to an .esd file and replaced it in the WIndows 10 ISO. I think my system is slightly messed up, it brought a little bit of Windows 10 with it. For example, the Device specifics in Setting reflect Windows 10, it says Version is 21H1

Who knows how many errors like this are there in the system...

1627374343796.png

Anyone else facing this? There were more issues, my settings, explorer and part of my taskbar reflected Win 10, but the latest cumulative update solved it... But there are still issues.

Maybe there is a way in the registry to fix this, but i want a fix for the whole system, that makes my system full Windows 1.
Thank you!
E-Falconite-9

jvickers

Reaction score
Hi, I upgraded to Windows 11 by taking the install.wim file from a Windows 11 ISO, converted it to an .esd file and replaced it in the WIndows 10 ISO. I think my system is slightly messed up, it brought a little bit of Windows 10 with it. For example, the Device specifics in Setting reflect Windows 10, it says Version is 21H1

Who knows how many errors like this are there in the system...

View attachment 59

Anyone else facing this? There were more issues, my settings, explorer and part of my taskbar reflected Win 10, but the latest cumulative update solved it... But there are still issues.

Maybe there is a way in the registry to fix this, but i want a fix for the whole system, that makes my system full Windows 1.
Thank you!
E-Falconite-9
I think this is something everyone has. See below for the Windows 11 specifications of my machine:

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎6/‎29/‎2021
OS build 22000.100
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 421.18901.0.3

This might change when Windows 11 is released officially.

Ask a Question