Windows 11 Network issues

coryh4225

Reaction score
Anyone having semi odd network issues? I had the same issues with windows 10 dev channel before 11 came out. Internet works fine but for some reason it has issues with loading things at first then it clears up. For instance I can open internet browser and it will say page can not be displayed then a few seconds later it will load the page. Same thing happens to things like steam and discord. First load it will act like it doesnt have connection then it will magically gain it and load.

tac2338

Reaction score
Anyone having semi odd network issues? I had the same issues with windows 10 dev channel before 11 came out. Internet works fine but for some reason it has issues with loading things at first then it clears up. For instance I can open internet browser and it will say page can not be displayed then a few seconds later it will load the page. Same thing happens to things like steam and discord. First load it will act like it doesnt have connection then it will magically gain it and load.
Update your driver.

Acelandow

Reaction score
Minecraft for Windows 10 Marketplace will not connect. Error: "We're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe check your internet connection?" Everything else connecting. Minecraft doesn't show up in Xbox or Xbox Game Pass App. Only Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 is listed and it will not install the update.

Ask a Question