Windows 11 update destroyed Bluetooh

Jaska

Reaction score
My HP desktop computer does not connect to headphones with Bluetooth after first update. Relatek program updated at the same time. I have corrected with HP Support Assistance all programs, but Bluetooth does not work.

windows user

Reaction score
update drivers. recommend using driver reviver or driver easy driver easy is probably best but driver reviver is easier and its slow but it found drivers that driver easy did not.

Berton

Reaction score
There's been a lot of chatter around the 'net about Bluetooth audio devices not working on Win10 and Win11, haven't seen a solution. I use Bluetooth Mice on my Notebooks that support Bluetooth [part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi Network atapter]. I just tried a Bluetooth Number Pad [identifies as a keyboard] on my 2-week-old Win11 Notebook and only operator knowledge took longer to pair but it works along with the mouse.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
How does things look in Device Manager

BlueTooth.jpg

I've managed to connect my Moto G8 phone and my Earbuds without a single problem in pairing or actual use.
Listening to music on the earbuds as I type this.
Jay and the Americans (This Magic Moment) of course, I'm very old.

Ask a Question