AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Overscaling Problem

RaveEx

Reaction score
I have an apu system. I have no graphic card yet. Until this morning, there was no problem in 1920x1080 resolution, but the power went out and when I turned the computer back on, I encountered an Overscaling problem. I couldn't fix this problem in any way and I deleted the driver with the help of ddu and the resolution was fixed. When I reinstalled the driver, I encountered the Overscaling problem again. What should I do?

ToolGuy

Reaction score
The overscaling issue you are experiencing could be caused by incorrect scaling settings in the graphics driver or in the display settings. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

1. Open the AMD Radeon Software settings and navigate to Display.
  2. Check if the scaling mode is set to "Preserve aspect ratio" or "Full panel".
  3. If it is set to "Preserve aspect ratio", try changing it to "Full panel" and see if the issue is resolved.
  4. If it is set to "Full panel", try changing it to "Preserve aspect ratio".
  5. If changing the scaling mode does not fix the issue, try adjusting the scaling settings in the Windows display settings.
  6. Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings.
  7. Scroll down to Scale and layout and try adjusting the scaling percentage to see if it fixes the issue.
If you are still having trouble after trying these steps, feel free to provide more information about your system and the specific driver version you are using, so that I can provide further assistance.

Ask a Question