Bluescreen without Icons at startup ... after 1 min laptop turns itself off

Robboe

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Dell Latitude Laptop. An hour ago it crashed and since then I havent been able to reboot. On restart it goes into bluescreen (without Icons), holds for about one minute, and then the system shuts down. Any ideas how to break out of this loop and get into e.g. safe mode?

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Dell Latitude Laptop. An hour ago it crashed and since then I havent been able to reboot. On restart it goes into bluescreen (without Icons), holds for about one minute, and then the system shuts down. Any ideas how to break out of this loop and get into e.g. safe mode?

Try to press and hold SHIFT key while turning on until it boots to a menu ..

Sir_George

Reaction score
Restart and Press <F12> when the Dell logo appears to initiate a one-time boot menu with a list of the valid boot devices for the system. Diagnostics and BIOS Setup options are also included in this menu. You should be able to access "Safe Mode" in the settings.

Ask a Question