Computer frozen showing bluescreen

Robman

Reaction score
Hi all, after i activate my comp after it is in sleep mode, a blue screen appears, then after about 30secs a message appears stating your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It is now happening everytime i go to use my comp. It shows an error code DPC_watchdog_violation and another time driver_power_state_failure. Any help with this would be much appreciated,
Cheers,
Rob.

Sir_George

Reaction score
Hi all, after i activate my comp after it is in sleep mode, a blue screen appears, then after about 30secs a message appears stating your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It is now happening everytime i go to use my comp. It shows an error code DPC_watchdog_violation and another time driver_power_state_failure. Any help with this would be much appreciated,
Cheers,
Rob.
The web sites listed below will provide some information for you.

Vote:

Robman

Reaction score

Hi George,
The specs are,
desktop JD3RQ08, manufactured by Lenovo
Processor, AMD Ryzen 3500U with Radeon Vega mobile GFx2.10 ghz
Ram 16 gb (13.9 usable)
System type 64 bit operating system x 64 based processor
Windows 11 home
The computer is only 1 yr old.
Cheers,
Rob

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score

I received an email confirmation that you posted your system specs, but it isn't showing up here. If you intend to continue using the forum it would be a good idea to post them in your profile. Just click your name in the ribbon bar under the Windows 11 Forum banner at the top of the page and select System Specifications.

Vote:

Ask a Question