Buggier Windows 11 builds could soon be coming to the Dev channel

Josey Wales

Reaction score
I am in this to help Fix The Bugs, so I will stay in The Dev Channel where I have been since the first build.

Josey Wales

Reaction score
Funny that Win 11 =21H2
" ' ' ''' ' ' ' ' '' Win 10 =21H2

In order to use 11 in a released state , you have to have a TPM and a CPU that meets MS's standards.

jvickers

Reaction score
Funny that Win 11 =21H2
" ' ' ''' ' ' ' ' '' Win 10 =21H2

In order to use 11 in a released state , you have to have a TPM and a CPU that meets MS's standards.
Yes, I'm pretty sure most here know about needing TPM already. Thanks for reiterating that point, though.

Josey Wales

Reaction score
I was a member on the 10Forums, I have no idea of what the members of this new forum know. I did find it strange that I had to re register.

tpl

Reaction score
I have both my test machine and my daily driver on WQ11 beta. I'll move the test machine back to dev...can't be worse than early W10!

Grizzly

Reaction score
first of all tenforums and windows10forums are two different things that just have the same topic. Everybody, even those who came over from the windows10forums to Windows11forums had to reregister. Both are two different forums with their own user database. might want to try elevenforum.com ... ☺️ which looked like to be the successor of the tenforums...

Josey Wales

Reaction score
first of all tenforums and windows10forums are two different things that just have the same topic. Everybody, even those who came over from the windows10forums to Windows11forums had to reregister. Both are two different forums with their own user database. might want to try elevenforum.com ... ☺️ which looked like to be the successor of the tenforums...
I understand that but I am a member of another Forum and once you join one of them, and they create another one all previous members just have to log in with their current password. The newer one is the same as this [XenFo].This question was more or less for Staff to answer.???

Noel

Reaction score

Noel

Reaction score
Had time to check this out properly found AVG antivirus had stopped part of the update file from downloading. Marked it as virus. reinstated it marked it as not a Virus and it updated perfectly.

HenryTheTwelfth

Reaction score
AVG... marked OS update... as a virus. I don't think it's even possible to facepalm hard enough for that. Good advertisement for NEVER using AVG.

Ask a Question