Can i remove when downloaded

Meander

Reaction score
Can i remove when downloaded [ie last week, last month etc] from download folder.
I would prefer to have a continuous flow.
Thanks

Solution
Thanks for you reply
I do keep some items in my download folder for a while sometimes.
It would be good if i could, for example, keep them in alphabetical order. Not sure if this applise to other folders also.
Thank you Sir George
You can sort files and folders alphabetically. Just click on the name column and the sort will start with the "A" character, click again and the sort will reverse starting with "Z". See the video at the link below.

Is that what you want to do?

Sir_George

Reaction score
Can i remove when downloaded [ie last week, last month etc] from download folder.
I would prefer to have a continuous flow.
Thanks
You don't need to save downloaded files/apps after installing the related program or files. If some of them are applications/programs you purchased, it would be a good idea to keep documentation that contains the necessary information to download again in the future if necessary.

Vote:

Meander

Reaction score
Thanks for you reply
It would be good if i could, for example, keep them in alphabetical order. Not sure if this applise to other folders also.
Thank you Sir George

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score
Thanks for you reply
Thank you Sir George
You can sort files and folders alphabetically. Just click on the name column and the sort will start with the "A" character, click again and the sort will reverse starting with "Z". See the video at the link below.

Is that what you want to do?

Vote:
Solution

Ask a Question