Folder transfer

beatlemac

Reaction score
hi new to all this is there anyway i can transfer a whole folder from my pc to android phone at the moment doing it through blue tooth one file at a time

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
hi new to all this is there anyway i can transfer a whole folder from my pc to android phone at the moment doing it through blue tooth one file at a time​

Welcome,

May I know how big is the folder? are you transferring it on a temporary or permanent basis? .. If it is a large file, I would recommend you to use physical USB cable to do transfer as Bluetooth transfer rate will be much slower. Also, transferring to SDCard is really recommended and not the phone's internal memory.

The method is same as USB drive (Pendrive), just copy and paste ..

:)

beatlemac

Reaction score
its a music folder with an album in it im transferring it to the memory card in the phone ive tried connecting phone via usb but it doesnt show up on pc hence why im doing it by bluetooth thanks on my old pc just used to drop and drag the folder

Grizzly

Reaction score
On android you have to tell your phone that you want to transfer files. Go into Settings and look for {USB Preferences} then check (File Transfer) but leave the option [USB controlled by] on [this device].
After that it will show up in File explorer in Windows right under "My PC"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230924-194031.jpg
    Screenshot_20230924-194031.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1

Bighorn

Reaction score
Maybe another solution may be to remove the microSDXC card from the phone, put it in the SD adapter it usually comes with, insert in the SDHC slot on a computer, copy data then put back in phone.

Ask a Question