Help Needed: Persistent Bug on Windows 11, Black Window "hjgatjj" Every 10 Minutes

Empireo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need your help to resolve an annoying issue affecting my latest-generation Windows PC. The operating system is Windows 11, and the hardware configuration includes an Intel Core i7-11700K processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB graphics card.

The bug I'm facing causes a sudden return to the desktop. In other words, if I'm using an application or if the PC is idle, open windows are minimized, and I find myself on the desktop. I've already updated all drivers and upgraded to Windows 11, but the problem persists.

Here are the peculiarities of the bug:

The issue occurs every 10 minutes, not just at the start of the session but regularly (for example, at 13:00, 13:10, 13:20, and so on).
Each time the bug occurs, a brief black command prompt window titled "hjgatjj" appears and closes quickly.
I've discovered that the bug is related to a binary value within the Registry. Despite attempting to delete it, the file recreates itself automatically every 10 minutes.
I've closed all open applications, but the problem persists.
I've booted the system in safe mode, but the bug continues to occur.
I've already performed thorough scans with BitDefender, Nod32, Malwarebytes, and specific anti-rootkit software, but the problem persists. Do you have any suggestions on how to address this situation? I'm open to any additional questions to provide further details.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Ask a Question