Keyboard problems after updating to windows 11

FredFreddy

Reaction score
Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, I've been encountering issues with my keyboard. Occasionally, it registers inputs that I'm not making or responds with significant delays. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I didn't experience these problems with Windows 10, and my mouse functions without any issues.

Bighorn

Reaction score
What type computer, Desktop or Notebook? What type connection of the keyboard, USB Wired, USB Wireless dongle or Bluetooth? Built-in if it is a Notebook? Has a different keyboard been tried? In Device Manager has it been uninstalled and the computer rebooted which should reinstall it?

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
See, how many questions we have to ask, when you FAIL to properly fill out your information?

My first thought would be, "Have you tried a different keyboard?" That might be the ultimate solution to your problem.

Of course, you didn't mention how you did the Upgrade. Upgrades can always be problematical, and that's why we always suggest that you do a CLEAN install when moving up from one Windows Version to the next higher Version.

Good luck, Now go finish out your profile!

Shadow :cool:

Ask a Question