PC can't connect to internet

Rhed

Reaction score
After I upgraded to windows 11, all that happened to me was regrets. I am a final year student so internet is a must but surprisingly this upgrade left me unable to access internet on my PC. Tried with both WI-FI and Ethernet but they keep telling me action needed and asking me to sign in into Windows Security.
I don't remember setting credentials for Windows security so Why am I getting this message?
I am not tech savvy so this is getting on my nerves, Please help... My dissertation is at stake!!!!!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Windows Security is not something you typically need or for that matter can even sign into.
It's located in your "Settings"
WindowsSecurity.jpg

IF you have any third party security suite installed...
Uninstall it.

It sounds to me like it may be a native Windows Firewall issue, so you might want to start looking there.
You can run the network and internet troubleshooter from there.

Rhed

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. I did all this but internet access was still an issue with windows 11. I ended up uninstalling windows 11, because internet was not the only issue I was facing - the sniping tool was also not working, who knows what else was not working that I hadn't figured out? I am now back to Windows 10 and everything is working just fine

Ask a Question