Problem since (KB5022360) update

Mickey52

Reaction score
this does not happen all the time, but it does happen on some startups. I get a notification to log into my Microsoft account that I am logged into all the time. It opens under advanced settings for apps. I have on apps from anywhere but let me know if there is a app in the app store I can use. The reason I have it this way is I am using some apps like Adobe PDF reader, Intel driver support and AVG antivirus. I have another laptop that was under using the Win11 Home that does not support these apps. I had to turn it off (on my laptop from HP Using S-mode) to use these apps on that HP laptop. I am afraid to tell my other laptop (this one Dell non-S-mode) to use app from store only it might turn off those apps.
I have manually log into my account thinking it would fix the notification but after two days it has sent it again. What do I do to turn off notification or what setting do I need to change to stop it. Everything is running fine it's just agitating me.
This S-mode ideal was a poor choice for you to use in the first place or not have an app in the app store in for all apps.

Mickey52

Reaction score
I think i figured it out I set advanced app setting then downloaded a system key to match that setting. Lets see if that stops the notification.
I found that how too on help forum.

Vote:

Ask a Question