StartAllBack for Windows 11 and the return of "Quick Launch"

Guybrush1966

Reaction score
Hi All, Just a heads up for anyone that is interested, There is an awesome program out there called StartAllBack. This program gives a fully functional Windows Start Menu, restores classic context menus and the explorer ribbon and because it restores old context menu functions allows you to add Quick Launch back. Once you have selected your preferences in the program Right click on the Taskbar and select New Toolbar and in the box that comes up enter %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and Taa-Daaaa, Quck Launch is back :)

I hope this helps someone :)

Guybrush1966

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I actually purchased a license for this "StartAllBack_3.0.2_setup"
It appears to be from the same software company responsible for StartIsBack which I know many used in the early days of Windows 10...
BUT,
I've been a little reluctant to install it as the vendor seems to be a Russian based company and that alone sets my caution lights to blinking.
At some point in the near future, I suspect I'll amp up my courage, create a full system image and give it a whirl
StartAllBack.JPG

Currently, I'm still hoping that Microsoft might "allow" or even "offer" some customization to the Start Menu and Taskbar.
Seems like a no brainer to me, but then....
According to my wife, "no brainers" are practically my default setting.

Guybrush1966

Reaction score
I actually purchased a license for this "StartAllBack_3.0.2_setup"
It appears to be from the same software company responsible for StartIsBack which I know many used in the early days of Windows 10...
BUT,
I've been a little reluctant to install it as the vendor seems to be a Russian based company and that alone sets my caution lights to blinking.
At some point in the near future, I suspect I'll amp up my courage, create a full system image and give it a whirl
View attachment 269

Currently, I'm still hoping that Microsoft might "allow" or even "offer" some customization to the Start Menu and Taskbar.
Seems like a no brainer to me, but then....
According to my wife, "no brainers" are practically my default setting.
I get your reluctance, with the Russian link, but this software and Windows 10 versions have been widely recommended on several sites. I'm personally loving it. I'm not a fan of the Windows 11 Start Menu or Task Bar. It seamlessly provides a fully functional Start Menu, gives back Task Bar option and even allows you to bring back Quick Launch, which is awesome :) P.S. It also adds the Explorer ribbon and classic context menus back :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question