davehc

Reaction score
Done. No problems here.
I haven't yet looked to see what the "minor " fixes are:cool:

Grizzly

Reaction score
done here also, in record time.

This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
  • Addresses a known issue that affects Japanese Input Method Editors (IME). When you use a Japanese IME to enter text, the text might appear out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps that use the multibyte character set (MBCS). This issue affects the Microsoft Japanese IME and third-party Japanese IMEs.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep.... went pretty fast on my Win11 machine.
What I assume to be the semi-equivalent for my Win10 machine, took considerably longer.

I can understand the need to address "Japanese IME" (whatever that is).
Likewise their seeming obsession to provide me with endless ways to place emojis willy-nilly like refrigerator magnets across everything I do, but....
There are people with actual issues (freezes, crashes, black screens, blank screens, etc. etc.)
Maybe throw a dog a bone occasionally.

Mickey52

Reaction score
first time in a long time Win10 or Win11 update I had issues. It messed with my mouse uncontrollable scrolling with two programs.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
first time in a long time Win10 or Win11 update I had issues. It messed with my mouse uncontrollable scrolling with two programs.
Checking... It looks like you can uninstall it....

Updates.jpg

Have you tried that??

Mickey52

Reaction score
for now, going to leave alone. I have software that looked at update found errors and fixed issues. That has fixed scrolling so let's see what next few days bring and how a new scan to see if all has been fixed. I have my computer; it's running is all that matters. Thank you for your response.

Ask a Question