Windows 11 Business??

marcIT

Reaction score
So I am now the "IT" guy. LOL. I have been setting up many new PCs no issues there... I started ordering Dell Inspirons and ordered with Windows 11 pro. But the last 4 PCs I received, after set up all ssay "Windows 11 Business". what is that?? is that still 11 Pro but shows "Business" because I select the PC to be for a business? any help on this much appreciated.

Bighorn

Reaction score
A page about it found by Search:
A cursory read shows it may be some enhancements over Pro but certainly would be worth checking the cost difference, if any. I got a new Vostro Notebook Oct. '21 and a new Vostro Desktop Apr. '22 with Win10 Pro and free Upgrade to Win11 from Dell's business site, no offering of the Business version.

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I'd say that the answer is simple. If it suits your needs, and runs good, keep it, otherwise, overwrite it with a Clean Install of Windows 11/Pro. I'd do that in a heartbeat, if the OS I received on a new PC was not what I wanted.

A clean install, with a known good version of the OS, can solve a myriad assortment of problems and malfugalties.
I won't hesitate to do that in an instant, where needed. You shouldn't either!

I keep every version of Win-11, on flash drives, going back to Aug. '22.

Cheers Mates!
Shadow :cool:

Ask a Question