Windows 11 DVD with invisable product code.

Pablo56

Reaction score
I have a pink plastic label with the words above saying "Gently scratch to reveal Product key". I have scratched but there is nothing. What gives with this scratch card thing. Attached...

Attachments

• ProductKey.jpg
    ProductKey.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 7

Bighorn

Reaction score
The OEM/Brand name computers have the necessary information built into the motherboard, don't include the Product Key on a sticker anymore. I haven't worked with the Retail version on a Custom/Self-built Win11 computer.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Microsoft stopped embedding serial numbers since end of Windows XP ( .. Yes, Windows XP has hidden serial number inside the disc content, we can retrieve it using command prompt) .. You may again fully scratch carefullt the entire label, since the product key is printed very small, else;

Use a previous product key: If you had previously activated Windows on the same computer, you might be able to use that product key again.

Contact the manufacturer or retailer: If your computer came with Windows pre-installed, you can contact the manufacturer or retailer and ask if they can provide you with a product key.

Vote:

RogerOver

Reaction score
Look into your registry:
Open regedit, navigate to
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform"
open
"BackupProductKeyDefault" in the right pane
or
try Belarc adviser (free for personal use); you need to create an account to download (if I remember correctly), install and run it
It should reveal all your product keys.
or try
Magical Jelly Bean .

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score

Vote:

Ask a Question