Windows 11 is causing BSOD after windows update from 19 Sept 2023

Tanjidul

Reaction score
Title: Windows Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Issue: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

Hello everyone,

I recently encountered a frustrating problem with my Windows operating system that has left me scratching my head. The notorious Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) has been making frequent appearances on my computer, causing inconvenience and disruption to my workflow. I am reaching out to this forum in search of advice, suggestions, and possible solutions to resolve this issue.

Here's a brief description of the problem I'm facing: Whenever I am using my Windows PC, be it during regular web browsing or running resource-intensive applications, I am frequently greeted by the dreaded BSOD. This unexpected system crash not only interrupts my work but also raises concerns about potential data loss and system instability.

To provide a clearer picture of the issue, I have noted down some additional details:

1. **Error Messages**: The error messages displayed during these crashes vary, but some of the common ones include "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL," "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA," and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION." However, it's worth mentioning that the error codes differ from crash to crash.

2. **Hardware and Software Configuration**: My computer is running Windows 11, and I have not made any recent changes to the hardware or software configuration. The system worked flawlessly until these BSOD crashes started occurring.

It is a Hp 440 g7 laptop

3. **Troubleshooting Attempts**: I've tried a few troubleshooting steps on my own, including updating device drivers, running a full system scan for malware, and performing a memory diagnostic test. However, none of these measures have successfully resolved the issue.

4. **Recent System Updates**: I do recall that there were some Windows updates installed before these crashes began. While I cannot pinpoint the exact update that triggered the problem, it is worth mentioning that this issue seemed to surface shortly after those updates.

Considering the expertise and experience of the members on this forum, I kindly request your assistance in troubleshooting this problematic BSOD issue. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has knowledge of potential solutions, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Here are a few questions that come to mind:

1. Are there any specific steps or diagnostic tools I should consider for identifying the root cause of these BSOD crashes?

2. Could these crashes be related to specific hardware components or drivers? If so, how can I pinpoint the problematic component or driver?

3. Is there a way to roll back recent Windows updates to check if they are responsible for the issue?

4. Are there any known conflicts between certain applications or antivirus software that could trigger BSOD crashes?

5. Any other suggestions, best practices, or personal experiences related to troubleshooting BSOD issues would be highly valuable.

I genuinely appreciate your time and effort in helping me resolve this frustrating BSOD problem. Your expertise and insights will not only assist me but may also benefit others who encounter similar issues in the future.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Tanjidul

Ask a Question