2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5032190) ANY SOLUTION AS MICROSOFT DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE ONE???

StevenG

Reaction score
This is just unbelievable and another one of Microsoft's usual and same old rubbish update unsolvable errors with their new Cumulative Update that happens with every windows version! I've been trying to install this Cumulative Update since it was released on my windows update and every time after it gets installed and FAILS, I get the below uninstall?
DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION??? As a solution is to turn anti-virus off but I don't use an anti-virus only Defender, and I tried to turn that off and I still get a NO install and the below nonsense?

1700642455925.jpeg

StevenG

Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies but I’ve tried to install this update as a standalone update from this link that downloads under this title at Microsoft update cataloguewindows11.0-kb5032190-x64_fdbd38c60e7ef2c6adab4bf5b508e751ccfbd525 613.765KB" and the same happens, I've tried the update troubleshooter, and this update is not installing and I get the above every time. Any other solutions? There is one other solution from MS community but that doesn't work also.

Mickey52

Reaction score
I have had things hang in update but minor things extensions some trying to update more than once but nothing like this I use AVG tune up. It finds old entries in register that no longer applies after each update. After each update I run tune up things run well. The last update first time I had to log into Win11 forum.

Bighorn

Reaction score
No problems for me on 5 machines, a Vostro Notebook with Pro from Oct. '21, a Vostro Desktop with Pro from Apr. '22, HP Notebook and Desktop with Home from 2019 given me for salvage and this old 2013 Inspiron Notebook with Pro I'm on now which has been upgraded from Win8 to Win8.1 to Win10 and now to Win11 two weeks ago. Only issue with this Notebook is it doesn't have 5G Wireless on the adapter, only 2G so I've added an 802.11ac dongle to get 5G.

Last edited:

Henk

Reaction score
Would it be a good or bad idea to first letting Windows reinstall itself?

Bighorn

Reaction score
Just be sure to pay attention to the prompts so as not to lose data if you don't have a second copy. Most time I prefer to install from downloaded software rather than streaming but a fast solid Internet service would be nice, mine is 25Mbps Wireless DSL [that's not the same as Wireless with a Router, more similar to satellite].

Sir_George

Reaction score
This is just unbelievable and another one of Microsoft's usual and same old rubbish update unsolvable errors with their new Cumulative Update that happens with every windows version! I've been trying to install this Cumulative Update since it was released on my windows update and every time after it gets installed and FAILS, I get the below uninstall?
DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION??? As a solution is to turn anti-virus off but I don't use an anti-virus only Defender, and I tried to turn that off and I still get a NO install and the below nonsense?

View attachment 1478
Often when an update fails to install for some unknown reason, the next update corrects the issue and installs properly. When I encountered this issue in the past, I just waited for the next update and checked results...if it installed or failed. If it, also, failed I would then begin to try and resolve the issue some other way.

Bighorn

Reaction score
Reading back through this I noted I forgot to give the date I got this update, it was Nov. 14, 2023, the usual Patch Tuesday [second Tuesday of the month].

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Yes, just wait for the next update .. usually not all updates are compatible with every single Windows user computers. Also be aware not to ever reset Windows Update fixing tools from 3rd party .. this will corrupt the entire built-in standard Windows Update feature ..

Ask a Question