Add a second language

ik8ozv

Reaction score
Hello all,
I hope to post in the right section.
I have already installed Windows 11 on my PC in Italian language. I would like to add the English language but I want to do it offline, I mean without internet connection. Is it possible? If yes please which are the steps to follow?
Thanks
Enzo

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, it is possible to run OFFLINE mode .. make sure you have selected both LANGUAGE PACK and BASIC TYPING. For my case I often use Tamil (Indian Language) so installed accordingly and can be used OFFLINE, most of the time will collaborate with Microsoft Office 365 as well.

No problem :)

1695309270651.png

ik8ozv

Reaction score
No it does not work offline.
How you can see it ask for the connection.
Please if I am doing wrong will you tell step by step the
various steps?
Thanks
Enzo

image.jpg
Hi,

Yes, it is possible to run OFFLINE mode .. make sure you have selected both LANGUAGE PACK and BASIC TYPING. For my case I often use Tamil (Indian Language) so installed accordingly and can be used OFFLINE, most of the time will collaborate with Microsoft Office 365 as well.

No problem :)

View attachment 1359

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
No it does not work offline.
How you can see it ask for the connection.
Please if I am doing wrong will you tell step by step the
various steps?
Thanks
Enzo

View attachment 1360

Oh, to install any language by your screenshot you must be connected to internet and you can go OFFLINE after successful installation later on, but if you need to install it OFFLINE please download from link below;

To download and install OFFLINE method refer here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...1fd-8bfb-fce2857010e1&ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

Ask a Question