Can Microsoft fix the task bar in win 11

Bill Shannon

Reaction score
I have edited7 my task bar to accomodate as many apps as I can along it. Unfortunatelynthere isn't asecond hideen row like in win 10 this means when I open an app that isn't pinned it gets hidden behind other apps and once I have minimised that app I can't reopen it unless I delete apps I want pinned please adda second row accessable by selector arrow like win 10. I have about 16 items pinned to the task bar and I would like tobe able to pin many more.

Sir_George

Reaction score
I have edited7 my task bar to accomodate as many apps as I can along it. Unfortunatelynthere isn't asecond hideen row like in win 10 this means when I open an app that isn't pinned it gets hidden behind other apps and once I have minimised that app I can't reopen it unless I delete apps I want pinned please adda second row accessable by selector arrow like win 10. I have about 16 items pinned to the task bar and I would like tobe able to pin many more.
Visit the link below for some useful information.

The above link provides information for having 2 rows of icons in the "Notification" area of the taskbar. I don't use 2 rows and therefore can't say it will work with the latest build of Windows 11.

Last edited:

Vote:

Bill Shannon

Reaction score
Visit the link below for some useful information.

The above link provides information for having 2 rows of icons in the "Notification" area of the taskbar. I don't use 2 rows and therefore can't say it will work with the latest build of Windows 11.
This Doesn't work in win 11. Thanks for trying

Vote:

Bill Shannon

Reaction score
My problem is when my spreadsheets and documents stack at the end of the task bar I can no longer see or use them as they are hidden from the mouse this is why a second row is so importand, I tried switching app protection and edit the registery and it still wouldn't remain changes so please fix this fault in windows 11.

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score
My problem is when my spreadsheets and documents stack at the end of the task bar I can no longer see or use them as they are hidden from the mouse this is why a second row is so importand, I tried switching app protection and edit the registery and it still wouldn't remain changes so please fix this fault in windows 11.
Just a quick "Heads-up" this isn't a Microsoft forum. The MS website for suggestions is;

Vote:

Ask a Question