Desktop slideshow times

Mose

Reaction score
Desktop slideshow times are set to 1 minute or more. How can I change the one minute option to change every 10 seconds?

Solution
If you're familiar with the registry editor, you can run REGEDIT and browse to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow

Then, change the Interval DWORD to a decimal value in milliseconds (i.e. 10 seconds = 1000 milliseconds).

You may need to restart/re-login for this to take effect. Just be careful when editing the registry, as there are risks associated with it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score

Then, change the Interval DWORD to a decimal value in milliseconds (i.e. 10 seconds = 1000 milliseconds).

You may need to restart/re-login for this to take effect. Just be careful when editing the registry, as there are risks associated with it.

Vote:
Solution

Steve Revier

Reaction score

Big thanks!

Vote:

Dental

Reaction score
I was able change the DWORD but it doesn't save even after I restart the computer. Also my default slideshow starts at 10 minutes - when I change it to 1 minute - again it doesn't sve and when I restart it is back to 10 min

Vote:

Ask a Question