Explorer keeps being annoying

idkthecool

Reaction score
So, when i use Windows 11 and im doing something, for no reason at all, Explorer takes focus over every window and it annoys me. How do i fix this?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Does it take focus and is showing a particular folder, or does it take focus from wherever it was last at? I'm wondering if it's detecting something new (like a new drive) and then opening up as the default action.

Does it happen at any particular interval, have you got any unusual Explorer plugins running?

Vote:

idkthecool

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Does it take focus and is showing a particular folder, or does it take focus from wherever it was last at? I'm wondering if it's detecting something new (like a new drive) and then opening up as the default action.

Does it happen at any particular interval, have you got any unusual Explorer plugins running?
No, it just literally takes focus of a random explorer window i have open. It dose it randomly.

Vote:

Ask a Question