Frustration with Mouse and KB lag - wth

Gridmstr75

Reaction score
Hi , I have windows 11 installed on my new custom built EVGA mb. my specs are listed in my profile but here there are.

windows 11 - Version 22H2 - OS build 22621.3155

CPU - Intel Core I9 - 12900KF Alder lake socket 1700 LGA 12th gen -
MB: EVGA - Z790 Classified - Bios 1.11 03/22/23
RAM - DDR5 64gb - 2 pair on slot 2 and 4 - not using XMP profile - Gskill DDR5 6000
GPU - Amd radeon RX 6700 Xt - NAvi 22 xt - 24.1.1
main C drive - Seagate ZP1000GV30012 : 1000.2 GB

other M2 drive is intel 1tb for extra storage.
there are 6 other drives connected ranging from 2 firecuda sea gate 4tb drives and misc other drives mostly for gaming , virtual OS and Android emulation testing. steam , ea etc game clients. I have tried to close everything out and still same issue

issue occurs while typing and open different windows within browser there is a delay. this occurred with my windows 10 build as well before. WTH is the problem, i even swapped out KB and mouse from Razer with synapse 3 uninstalled it and setup Steel series engine latest with KB and SS new mouse. i have updated the GPU drivers ran the tool from AMD and did a factory reset same issue occurring. I should be able to run at least two browsers like opera gx and firefox at the same time. what could be the issue

Ask a Question