Problems with FFox in Win11?.

cosmic52

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems (freezing) with firefox since it's update?.

cosmic52

Reaction score
That's the version I have, and since the day it freezes before it goes to a website. Firefox answer is to untick add extensions and acceleration. But it still happens.

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Really strange, that anyone has problems with Firefox.
I was there, on day one, when Firefox 1.0 was first released. I started using it then, and still do, without ever having any problem with it.

If I did, I'd do a FULL POWER OFF, reset of my system and then try it again.

I completely shut down my PC every night, so it gets a RESET every 24 hours. That's partially responsible for it running trouble free, day after day.

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
You won't like it!
But with all due respect, I'm saying that if you're having a problem with something like Firefox, that I have absolutely NO problems with, then you must be doing something Wrong.

I've repaired problems with Firefox, and other programs in Customer's PC's, by just deleting the program, cleaning up the PC and then re-installing the program. All that, because my customer had screwed with the program and got it totally messed up. Only a re-install would fix the problem.

I've done several RE-Installs of Windows for the same reason.

End:
Shadow :cool:

Ask a Question