Wi-Fi router problems

esebm

Reaction score
Guys, I have a 5-6 year old MikroTik (hap lite) router and I am trying to set up a Roku stick.
My laptop works fine but I cannot get a signal at the Roku. I have tried the router manufacturer support and their forum but they are no help.
Is there anybody out there who could give me some advice?
Thanks!

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Try another method, don't connect via WiFi but connect it using network cable (Cat5 or Cat6) will do. If I'm not mistaken the URL shall be 192.168.88.1 (else refer the bottom part of the router for logon URL and username / password as well. From there, you can access the router as an administrator and get the WPA2 Personal to be changed according to your preference.

For the last method if you can't login to the router is to hard-reset it .. just look at the back of the router, there will be a small reset hole and just press it using a needle for about 10 seconds (while the router is still turned on) ..​

Vote:

Ask a Question