[Question] Bluetooth audio junk but wired audio good.

llloyd4

Reaction score
So, this is referring to my Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH5 laptop which got updated to WIn 11. Anyway, I use one of two headset/headphones on this laptop. The Samson SR850 headphones though a 3.5mm to USB A adapter (as I * just * learned this laptop has a headphone port, but it's a TRRS port, would need to get an adapter, but the USB A one works fine so... * shrug * ) and a Anker Soundcore Life Q20+. Now the wired Samson sounds great, very clear very dynamic very good for music, gaming, etc. But the Anker sounds like utter garbage, all warbly, compressed, sounds clip (so instead of, say, a * ding! * it'll go "di" then die abruptly) , microphone is quiet, etc. But if I connect this headset to my OnePlus 7t the Anker sounds great, dynamic and clear, it's how I listen to music at night on my phone though them. So it's not the headset, but I am not sure * what * it is, but I am thinking it's something to do with the bluetooth side of things. But I have no idea what or why or how to fix or even if it is fixable. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
So, this is referring to my Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH5 laptop which got updated to WIn 11. Anyway, I use one of two headset/headphones on this laptop. The Samson SR850 headphones though a 3.5mm to USB A adapter (as I * just * learned this laptop has a headphone port, but it's a TRRS port, would need to get an adapter, but the USB A one works fine so... * shrug * ) and a Anker Soundcore Life Q20+. Now the wired Samson sounds great, very clear very dynamic very good for music, gaming, etc. But the Anker sounds like utter garbage, all warbly, compressed, sounds clip (so instead of, say, a * ding! * it'll go "di" then die abruptly) , microphone is quiet, etc. But if I connect this headset to my OnePlus 7t the Anker sounds great, dynamic and clear, it's how I listen to music at night on my phone though them. So it's not the headset, but I am not sure * what * it is, but I am thinking it's something to do with the bluetooth side of things. But I have no idea what or why or how to fix or even if it is fixable. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks.

nothing wrong with the ports .. I am using Airphone 7 .. how about here?

1693423426043.png

Ask a Question