Separating many files in windows explorer

FiatCar

Reaction score
As you know if there are many files in a row with different extension in window explorer, it is not possible to identify quickly the file we want. If it is possible to color region or place a color bar in between the files, it may be quick to identify the file we want. Is it possible?

2024-03-16_17-23-04.jpg

****************************OR**************************************************************OR**********************************

XXXXXXXX.jpg

*************************************Further Example**********************************************
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************

2024-03-16_18-50-33.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-03-16_17-23-04.jpg
    2024-03-16_17-23-04.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Bighorn

Reaction score
In File Explorer I use View, Details then I can click the heading of each column to assort either by Ascending or Descending. If alphabetical I toggle Name, if by how big I toggle Size, how new or old I toggle Date, if by what created them I toggle Type. And there's other column types one can add, right click one of those headings. Works a lot like a spreadsheet. Caveat, this doesn't work in all of View choices.

Vote:

Ask a Question