Win 11 errors after update from win10

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
i have just completed the update from win10 to win11 (23/02/2022 ) and there are a number of issues ( my pc is MSI AMD )
(1) cFosSpeed normally contained in msi motherboard software needs to be moved to desktop to install win 11 also if returned to msi folder system crashes ?
(2) radeon rx vaga 56 8gb software has QT5 dll missing errors and will not allow you to install the dll
(3) error 186 AMD drivers relates to radeon drivers ( only old versions of divers are recognised in win 11 - ( i have all latest drivers installed }
(4) at boot win 11 creates a folder win dll dll dll error - i may have answer for this ?
(5) win 11 creates multiple versions of one drive ? not all will close ?
(6) I have noticed a reduction in internet speed since win11 installed ( note I'm on full fibre connection ) wifi

I would be grateful for any help

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
update to original issues
(1) cFosSpeed issue win 11 doesn't recognise the MSI general licence supplied with motherboard software and installs update package which means you need a new licence ?
(2) radeon rx vaga QT5 dll resolved by amd techs
(3) error 186 AMD drivers resolved by AMD techs
(4) win 11 folder creation (dll dll dll ) resolved same issue as was with win 8.1 ?
(5) win 11 creates multi versions of one drive - resolved due to bad statement at boot

one new issue found win 11 reverted to mandarin in some applications ??? anyone know how to resolve this ?

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
further update to issues
after much searching and discussion with others it seems Microsoft win 11 doesn't recognise WTF as supplied with MSI motherboards ( this is a version of web verification and speed control ) for some reason microsoft win11 prioritises cFosSpeed above all other programs providing the same or similar functions as in my case WTF and cFosSpeed share the same protocols and some of the same software why microsoft have done this is unknown ? resolution you have to use cFosSpeed in order for win11 to function ( note this only seems to apply to MSI gaming systems ) as my older MSI standard system installed and runs win11 without any issues ?

Ask a Question