Win 11 media player freezes

ECKJR

Reaction score
Win 11 media player freezes a few seconds after starting a song. The song continues to play, but on a playlist, I have no idea which song is playing, as the screen doesn't update.

StevenG

Reaction score
This Win-11 21H2 OS build 22000.613 works differently on every system, even though MS has all the modern compatibility TPM, CPU etc. I have no issues with "Windows Media Player" as it works 100% but, I've had allot of problems with Bluetooth as my laptops the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Intel Killer Wi-Fi/BT drivers only the latest drivers work for Wi-Fi and not BT as the BT driver refuses to work with the last Intel Win-11 driver and only works with the OEM Acer provided BT driver so, I'm running a different Wi-Fi driver to the BT driver. So as you can see there are allot of bugs and issues within Win-11 21H2 so we will just have to wait until MS fixes things?

Bighorn

Reaction score
This Win-11 21H2 OS build 22000.613 works differently on every system
From what I've seen that Build may be in the Insider Preview, as such many things may work differently, at least it did when I was on IP with Win10. This is the fully released Version:
1692244576502.png

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Quit Insider Preview if your're not keen into it, because there are so many tests being done, anyway .. I'm into VLC :D

Bighorn

Reaction score
Plus 1 for VLC, can open many formats including Apple's .mov.

Ask a Question