Windows 11 Release Date Announced as 10.05.2021

Josey Wales

Reaction score

Today, we are thrilled to announce Windows 11 will start to become available on October 5, 2021. On this day, the free upgrade to Windows 11 will begin rolling out to eligible Windows 10 PCs and PCs that come pre-loaded with Windows 11 will start to become available for purchase. A new Windows experience, Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love.

As the PC continues to play a more central role in our lives than ever before — Windows 11 is ready to empower your productivity and inspire your creativity.

tpl

Reaction score
Both my machines are in the beta channel currently. I will wait until MS says to move to the Release preview channel and see what happens. Maybe I'll put one into the dev channel ready for W12

Josey Wales

Reaction score
I am in The BETA Channel and will move to the Release Preview when it is there and then that will be it for me testing Windows. Six plus years was enough not including Vista and Windows 7.:)

Ask a Question