Bleach bit error

cosmic52

Reaction score
Keep getting this error in Bleach bit. Anybody know what it means?.
Error: microsoft_edge.form_history: Function: Clean file: C:\Users\ra_da\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Data
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bleachbit\FileUtilities.pyo", line 474, in execute_sqlite3
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: autofill_profile_names

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "bleachbit\Command.pyo", line 160, in execute
File "bleachbit\Special.pyo", line 106, in delete_chrome_autofill
File "bleachbit\FileUtilities.pyo", line 482, in execute_sqlite3
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: autofill_profile_names: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Data

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "bleachbit\Worker.pyo", line 87, in execute
File "bleachbit\Command.pyo", line 162, in execute
AttributeError: 'OperationalError' object has no attribute 'message'

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Have you tried to run the application as Administrator? I stopped using Bleach Bit since Windows 7 .. Its too way dangrous in removing system related files LOL :D

cosmic52

Reaction score
I've tried Wise cleaner, but that finds over a gb everytime I run it, so I got rid of that exaggeration lol..Ninja cleaner finds 60mb of microsoft edge on every scan

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Extract and run the attached registry to compress the state of OS and component stores .. that might gave you much space without affecting system file deletion :)

Else, I would recommend CCleaner ..

Attachments

• Tweaks.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 0

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Edge for one, can leave quite a mess on one's HD. It creates a lot of " .old " files, and then there's the obligatory Temporary Internet files.
I get rid of both in my Cleanup.bat program (batch file) which I wrote earlier this year.
And I didn't have to download and install anything. Everything I needed is already in the OS (Any version of Windows)
And, it's 100% SAFE!

This line, either at a command prompt, or in a batch file, will get rid of all the Edge Temporary Internet Files:
del /F /S /Q "C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Cache\*.*"

And this will get rid of all the .old files that Edge creates:
del /F /S /Q C:\*.old

In my Cleanup.bat program, I've added several more lines to get rid of .tmp files and junk from several other specific locations in the HD. I also add a line that empties the Recycle Bin.

One person said I should sell my program, but, I don't. I share it freely with anyone who wants it.
The batch file also counts the number of files on the C: partition before and after cleaning and then displays the number of files deleted.
On Cinco de mayo (5/5/23) my batch file gave me this report:

CincoDeMayo.jpg That was from just a couple of days, of normal internet use.
Firefox is every bit as bad as Edge, or worse! Right now, Firefox is generating hundreds of Temporary Internet Files, as I sit here working this forum. But, that's OK, because I know that my Batch File will get rid of them.

Stay Safe, Stay Clean, and Stay Happy!
Shadow :cool:

cosmic52

Reaction score
I've booked marked this thread to study it more..Does your clean up include cookies or trace cookies?.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
The common tools I use average on once a week;

WinTools.NET -> Only for invalid registry entries
DISM++ -> Only for temporary update files clearance
Component System CleanUp (Context Menu based) -> Everyday
Temporary Files Clearance (Context Menu based) -> Everyday

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I've booked marked this thread to study it more..Does your clean up include cookies or trace cookies?.
No, so that's why I run "Super Anti Spyware" (the free version) to get rig of all the Tracking Cookies.
It does an excellent job!

Ask a Question