Dual boot com insider preview

groleba

Reaction score
Posso instalar, em dual boot, a versão insider preview do windows 11com a minha versão licenciada usando a mesma licença? Como fazer?

RogerOver

Reaction score
Yes, you have different possibilities:
- if you have two disks, dual boot is easy
- if you have a disk with much sapce left, you can split the disk into two partitions (but ir's more risky than the first solution)
- the best solution (according to my experience) is to put the insider version on a virtual machine, for instance with "VMWare player" (or directly with Windows 11 https://www.groovypost.com/howto/create-a-virtual-machine-in-windows-11/ (sounds complicated but it isn't).

But the last solution is not "dual boot" (you create a second WIN 11 within your normal WIN 11).

Vote:

RogerOver

Reaction score
Are you registered as an insider ?
Then: yes !
I was registered as an insider, but I have abandoned the status, as there were to many bugs and, after some time, I didn't see the benefit anymore of having things / information before others. ... I can wait. ...But I am an elder person !

Vote:

Ask a Question