Is windows on line support no longer available?

Pablo56

Reaction score
Hi. I have tried to get online support but it takes me to a blank white browser page. I do have a
Request Number 7028300335. Have a laptop and wanted to share files so I created an account on each. Microsoft will probably deny access to online support. Tried changing it back. I think it is back but no way of checking.

It displays my name, my email address associated with Microsoft and Admin.

When click on Related settings -> Accounts, I get a new web browser with my newly created account name. Confusing. how many names does a Windows PC have? Wish I had not messed with this now.

Last edited:

Bighorn

Reaction score
When click on Related settings -> Accounts, I get a new web browser with my newly created account name. Confusing. how many names does a Windows PC have?
That depends upon how many Users are created and use the computer. As long as the User names are different from each other [by at least one character] there should be no issue and they should be listed on the log-in screen so as to make a choice for which one is going to use the computer. Some can be Microsoft Accounts but some can be Local Accounts then choice of whether they have Administrative Rights or only Standard Rights. Standard users can't make as many changes as an Admin can.

Pablo56

Reaction score
There is only me on this computer. When I try to get help I get taken to a blank white web browser page. Is this because I created my own account and Microsoft refuse to help me? I have a tab in chrome Live Chat widget which is totaly blank. I am admin. I am not trying to make changes to my PC. I am tying to get help.

Last edited:

Bighorn

Reaction score
For testing would you copy and post the URL in the Address Bar so we can see what you see?

Ask a Question