Microsoft Account

Babs3

Reaction score
I'm trying to link my android phone to my PC. I do not receive a verifying code to my email address from them. And I'm unable to sign in to my account with
my correct password. I don't want to reset my password again and I only have the one MS account. Now I'm locked out. Advice please on what I need to do. TIA

Henk

Reaction score
To make things clear:
- You have a MS email account on your Android?
- Wich password you don't want to reset again, for your MS email?
The password for your MS email account is also the password for logging into you PC. If you have changed it, you need that changed password to get into your PC.

RogerOver

Reaction score
Depending on what you want to achieve and if you want to avoid Microsoft completely, try this: https://www.fjsoft.at/en/
It's very good and synchonises your e-mails also ! For the "lock out", I think Henk is right, we need a bit more information.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
The fast and easy way is via Edge .. once you have followed the instructions aapropriately, the computer will sync automatically itself .. do not use the Phone Link method ..

1705983233807.png

Babs3

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I'll try the Edge version of syncing, if I have problems will get back and explain more.

Ask a Question