Windows 11 Dev Channel

Novice21

Reaction score
I reinstalled Dev Channel again because it worked fine. After reading possible problems of Dev Channel in the future I switched to Beta Channel. The installation was fine but I had problem of Start button it was same like Windows 10 with Search bar at the bottom left corner. It was inactive I clicked on it but nothing happened both Right and Left Click. The Control Panel icon was with the bottom right corner system task bar it was strange to me. Due to all these problems I left Beta Channel and reinstalled Dev Channel it works smoothly like before. On 5 October 2021 Windows 11 will be available so I do not like to reinstall Windows 10 to install Windows 11. So I am looking for some advice here.

Rod

Reaction score
What build were you on.? At the moment the Dev channel is racing ahead I am in the beta using build 22000.194 and it is fine. I think you need to be in the beta or pre release before the 5th get a good working build, then leave the insider program and enjoy it unless you want test builds then stay in and pick a channel that suits you.

Ask a Question